Director of Product
AnyClip’s ultra-premium content library contains hundreds of thousands of clips from leading content owners. These clips are analyzed and enriched with metadata by Luminous™, a proprietary AI content analysis engine that automatically tags, analyzes, categorizes, and produces meaningful insights about each clip in near-real-time. By leveraging content, metadata, and technology, AnyClip’s revolutionary platform enables content owners to safely monetize their assets digitally, offers publishers relevant content that perfectly matches their sites and is monetized at premium prices, and allows advertisers to contextually target safe, premium content.
AnyClip is backed by Jerusalem Venture Partners (JVP), Roman Abramovich’s Ervington Investments, former Sony America President & CEO Michael Schulhof, and Limelight Networks, and was recognized by Deloitte as one of Israel’s fastest growing companies in 2016 and 2017.
We are looking for a Director of Product, reporting directly to the CTO.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in managing a full product lifecycle. He/she will have a strong technical background and the ability to coordinate and track various activities in parallel and work with multiple stakeholders.
- In charge of product lifecycle management from concept to phasing out of the product(s) across all products/product lines
- Define strategy and roadmap and prioritize product development tasks
- Define product features and work with all stakeholders in the company
- Understand and follow market trends to identify product opportunities
- The process includes functional characterization of the system (PRD) and definition of user processes, support product development, and testing processes
- +10 years of experience in product management - required
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent, MBA - preferred
- Proven leadership skills - the ability to lead, motivate and guide multi-disciplinary departments in a global environment - required
- Prior experience in software development - required
- Past experience as a team leader - prefered
- Knowledge of Video and Media - preferred
- Experience in managing complex integrations and versions
- Attention to detail, organized, and thorough
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a real task orientation
- Familiarly with Agile work methodology
- Self-learner, independent, proactive and out of the box thinker