AnyClip has an immediate opening for a leading DevOPS Engineer. We make use of bleeding edge big data, real-time streaming and analytics technologies to process billions of page view, impression and click events, feeding into our advanced SSP/DSP and real-time machine learning components.
The successful candidate will enjoy using large scale Hadoop/Spark clusters, implementing continuous integration and deployment in a challenging and fast paced environment.
What you’ll do:
- Nourish the DevOPS culture at AnyClip and facilitate cross team collaboration by designing and implementing tools and processes supporting systems handling billions of requests per day.
- Design and implement automation processes using Jenkins, Maven Ruby and Chef
- Work proactively to identify trends in performance and address issues of scale quickly.
- 4+ years hands on experience in Linux system administration with Ubuntu, RedHat/Amazon Linux
- 4+ years hands on experience with AWS - CloudFormation, EC2, VPC, RDS, S3, EMR, RedShift, Kinesis, Lambda
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment systems (Jenkins, Packer, Docker)
- Experience with Databases - MySQL, AeroSpike, etcD, ElasticSearch, Memcache, RedShift, DynamoDB
- Experience with Big Data - Yarn, Spark, Hadoop, ZooKeeper
- Experience with Monitoring, Logging and Metrics: Zabbix, ELK, Graphite, Grafana, PagerDuty or similar
- Experience with programming languages such as Python
- Configuration management systems - SaltStack - an advantage
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform - BigQuery, Google compute engine, Google Cloud Storage, Google Apps
- Real passion to technology and strong learning skills.