Sales Director Demand
AnyClip is looking for a highly motivated and well-connected advertising sales professional to lead its Direct Demand growth initiative.
Reporting to the VP Global Sales, the Sales Director Demand will be responsible for identifying and growing relationships that drive video demand. The Director will work directly with agency trading desks and brands (as well as DSPs and Networks) to monetize AnyClip’s inventory. The Director of Direct Demand has a track record of exceeding revenue goals, as well as technical knowledge and deep relationships.
· Establishing and growing his/her existing relationships with agency trading desks, DSP’s, and Networks
· Engaging with and educating Fortune 500 Brands, and selling them premium video inventory
· Managing and growing partner relationships
· Providing market intelligence and product feedback to internal stakeholders, as well as partners and customers
· Reporting and working closely with VP Global Sales on the overall demand strategy for AnyClip.
· Define the immediate Go-to-market strategy for the demand team
· Ongoing interactions with our supply side sales teams to help allocate the media buying efforts according to demand’s requirements and trends
· Collaborating internally with Operations, Product Marketing and Integration, Marketing, and Legal
· Participating actively in conferences and traveling within the US & potentially EMEA
· Building & managing a demand sales team
· 7+ years of work experience in a similar role with a focus on programmatic, PMP deals, and direct campaigns, with a strong understanding of advertiser KPIs and requirements
· An extensive Rolodex on the DSPs, SSPs, brands and network side of the Demand business
· Proven ability to build relationships and grow revenue from existing partners while acquiring new customers
· Technical knowledge of the programmatic ecosystem
· Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
· Ability to multitask, prioritize, work independently, and manage a team
· BA/BS degree or equivalent