AdOps Account Management Lead
AnyClip is looking for a highly motivated and dynamic AdOps Account Management Lead to join our fast-growing New York team.
This middle management, AdOps Account Management Lead will be responsible for the creation, management, and optimization of quality digital video ad campaigns across all platforms.
The AdOps Account Management Lead will report to the VP Operations, manage the Adops Account Management team and work closely with both internal and external stakeholders, including publishers, advertisers, and AnyClip sales reps and account managers to ensure successful advertising campaigns from start to finish.
The successful candidate will be comfortable with constantly evolving job requirements, is a quick learner, is well aware of digital advertising trends and their implications on the day to day operation.
· Deliver the monthly revenue goals of existing accounts
· Manage and lead a team of AdOps Account Managers
· Successfully manage relationships with US-based digital publishers (key accounts)
· Lead and synchronize troubleshooting efforts for operations related issues
· Provide support to the sales team
· Leverage relationship with digital publishers to upsell new products
· Study and understand the market and technology, obtain market intelligence, and provide feedback to internal stakeholders on product requirements that will drive improved performance, superior user experience and future revenue
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a similar hands-on operational role (a hands on Account Executive or Ad Operations Manager)
- Minimum 1 year work experience in managing a team - prefered
- Leadership and managerial skills
- Technical knowledge of the digital publishing and advertising ecosystem (specific video monetization experience preferred)
- Proven ability to build deep consultative relationships and grow existing partnerships
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ad Trafficking experience - working with Ad Servers, Trafficking platforms, Ad Exchanges, SSPs – required
- Experience working with DFP, SpringServe, LKQD, AppNexus, OpenX – preferred
- Proven ability to analyze large data sets, and effectively identify and convey key insights to relevant stakeholders
- Self motivated and driven, with strong customer service skills and a “can do” attitude