We are looking for a detail-oriented, highly motivated Business Development Director to lead the programmatic, DSP and network growth of AnyClip in our New York Office.
The Business Development Director will be a true master of multi-tasking and will be responsible for working with agency trading desks to monetize AnyClip’s programmatic inventory opportunities. Your proven track record of exceeding revenue goals will be met only with the technical knowledge and deep relationships to provide superior service to our partners.
Working additionally with DSP’s and Networks, your ability to identify and grow relationships to drive video demand will be a critical facet of your daily remit. Working both internally with AnyClip’s Operations team and externally with partners, a clear understanding of market trends and customer needs will inform your ability to prioritize and allocate resources accordingly.
There will be some travel required.
You are amazing at:
- Establishing and growing relationships with agency trade desks, DSP’s and Networks
- Engaging DSP’s to educate and sell them on access to premium video inventory via Deal ID or open exchange buying
- Managing partner relationships and grow those partnerships with tasks such as running monthly or weekly status check-ins, campaign performance reviews, and client entertainment
- Providing market feedback to internal stakeholders on product requirements that will drive future revenue from existing customers
- Market education; learning about our tech, researching the competition, uncovering market intelligence, and providing key insights and thought leadership to partners
- Collaborating internally with Operations, Product Marketing and Integration's, Marketing and Legal
- Working closely with Director of Publishers, in order to help allocating the media buying efforts according to demand’s requirements and trends
Your Track Record Includes:
- +5 years work experience in a similar role (programmatic, DSP and network experience are a must!)
- An extensive rolodex on the programmatic, DSP and network side of our business
- Proven ability to build deep consultative relationships and grow revenue from existing customers while establishing new partnerships as well
- Ability to multi-task without allowing performance to suffer
- BA/BS degree or equivalent required
- Technical knowledge of the programmatic ecosystem, including ad platforms, exchanges, DSPs, DMPs and related ad technology
- High-level ability to remain organized while being a strategic thinker with the ability to understand internal and external needs
- Excitement and experience in helping build a brand and a culture
- Experience driving revenue