1. What personal information we collect
1.1. Information you directly provide to us. We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide, such as your full name, email address, company, job title, phone number as well as any other information that you decide to provide us with when: (i) you make use of our Services (for example when you communicate with AnyClip, or send us a request for a free trial or a demo); and (ii) you attend our events or webinars, when we exchange business cards or when you contact us though our social media pages. We also collect the contact and billing information of our customers.
1.3. Information automatically collected. We automatically receive and record information from a variety of sources when you browse the AnyClip Services, such as information from your browser, device, AnyClip and third-party cookie information, web beacons, VAST tags, pixel tags, social media buttons, URL links, and other methods. Information collected automatically through these sources include your activity on our Services and unique identifiers such as your IP address and device ID.
1.4. Information from other sources. AnyClip may also obtain information about you from other sources, including publicly – or commercially- available information, and through third-party data platforms, partners and service providers (for example, if you participate in an event or webinar that we sponsor or participate, we may receive information from the event organizers) and through the use of tools used for connecting between companies and individuals (such as LinkedIn or data enrichment services).
2. The purposes for which we collect and use your personal information.
2.1. We use your personal information for some or all of the following purposes:
2.1.1. To provide you with the Services. We will use your information to provide you with the Services. For example, if you request a free trial, we will use your personal information to process and answer your request or when you signup/login to the platform, we will use your personal information in order to authenticate you and allow you to access the services. we also use your personal information (i) for internal quality control purposes; (ii) to establish a business relationship; or (iii) to generally administer the Services.
2.1.2. To Market the Services. We use personal information to market our Services. Such use includes (i) notifying you about offers and services that may be of interest to you; (ii) tailoring content, advertisements, and offers for you, including, targeting and re-targeting practices; (iii) conducting market research; (iv) developing and marketing new products and services, and to measure interest in the Services; (v) other purposes disclosed at the time you provide information; and (vi) as you otherwise consent.
2.1.3. Security purposes. Some of the abovementioned information will be used for detecting, taking steps to prevent and prosecuting fraud or other illegal activity; to identify and repair errors; to conduct audits; and for security purposes. Information may also be used to comply with applicable laws, with investigations performed by the relevant authorities, law enforcement purposes, and/or to exercise or defend legal claims.
2.1.4. De-identified and Aggregated Information Use. In certain cases, we may or will anonymize or de-identify your Information and further use it for internal and external purposes, including, without limitation, to improve the services and for research purposes. We use this anonymous or de-identified information and/or disclose it to third parties without restrictions (for example, in order to improve our services and enhance your experience with them).
2.2. Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing personal information are:
2.2.1. Your consent. For example: when we place cookies on your browser or before sending you marketing communications.
2.2.2. We have a contractual obligation. For example: when we collect login details in order to allow you to access the Platform.
2.2.3. We have a legal obligation. For example: when we keep the personal information of our customers in order to comply with our tax or record-keeping obligations.
2.2.4. We have a legitimate interest. For example: when we collect your personal information on our Website in order to provide you with a free trial, to allow you to register to a webinar or to receive and respond to your request on our Website or on our social media accounts.
3. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
3.1. We do not disclose or share your personal information with third parties except to provide products or services you have requested, or under the following circumstances:
3.1.1. We share information with our affiliated companies about you.
3.1.2. We use third party service providers to process your information for the purposes outlined above, including, without limitation:
- With cloud service providers for hosting purposes;
- With websites and web content creation platforms in order to help us manage our Website;
- With service providers in order to operate and improve the features and functionality of the services, to fulfill your service requests, including sales and support requests;
- With email providers, marketing, CRM and other similar tool providers; and
- With analytic companies, in order to help us understand and analyze information we collect in accordance with this policy.
3.1.3. To the extent necessary, with regulators, courts, banks or competent authorities, to comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules (including, without limitation, federal, state or local laws), and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies or if required to do so by court order, as well as for internal compliance procedures and to protect the safety, security, and integrity of AnyClip, our Services, customers, employees, property, and the public.
3.1.4. If, in the future, we sell or transfer, or we consider selling or transferring, some or all of our business, shares or assets to a third party, we will disclose your information to such third party (whether actual or potential) in connection with the foregoing events (including, without limitation, our current or potential investors). In the event that we are acquired by, or merged with, a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer, disclose or assign your information in connection with the foregoing events.
3.1.5. Where you have otherwise provided your consent to us for sharing or transferring your information.
4.2. Analytics tools:
- We reserve the right to remove or add new analytic tools.
5. Confidentiality, security, and data retention
5.1. Security – We have implemented appropriate technical, organizational and security measures designed to protect your personal information. However, please note that we cannot guarantee that the information will not be compromised as a result of unauthorized penetration to our servers. As the security of information depends in part on the security of the computer, device or network you use to communicate with us and the security you use to protect your user IDs and passwords, please make sure to take appropriate measures to protect this information.
6. Cross-border personal information transfers
6.1. We store and process personal information with AWS with servers located in North Virginia, United States and or/ in Ireland, European Union.
6.3. We may share your personal information within AnyClip and transfer it to countries in the world where we do business, including to the United States. Therefore, your personal information may be processed in countries with privacy laws that are different from privacy laws in your country or in countries that are not subject to an adequacy decision by the European Commission. Regardless of location, we handle personal information as described here, and we take care to ensure that our employees, agents and strategic partners in other countries act in a manner consistent with this privacy notice. We ensure that the recipient of your personal information provides appropriate safeguards, including by entering into data processing agreements incorporating, where required, standard contractual clauses or an alternative mechanism for the transfer of personal data as approved by the European Commission or other applicable regulator.
7. Your privacy rights. How to delete your account
The following rights (which may be subject to certain exemptions or derogations) shall apply to certain individuals (some of which only apply to individuals protected by the GDPR):
- You have the right to withdraw consent to processing, where consent is the basis of processing.
- You have the right to access your personal information that we hold and request further details about how we process it, under certain conditions.
- You have the right to demand rectification of inaccurate personal information about you. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- You have the right to object to unlawful data processing under certain conditions.
- You have the right to erasure of past data about you (your “right to be forgotten”) under certain conditions.
- You have the right to demand that we restrict processing of your personal information, under certain conditions, if you believe we have exceeded the legitimate basis for processing, processing is no longer necessary, or if you believe your personal information is inaccurate.
- You have the right to data portability of personal information concerning you that you provided us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, subject to certain conditions.
- The personal information we collect on the AnyClip Websites is not used for automated decision making and profiling, except for automated processes in the context of marketing. As stated above, you can opt-out of direct marketing by AnyClip by contacting AnyClip directly or by following the instructions through the unsubscribe options in our email messages.
- You have a right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority in your country if you believe that AnyClip is processing your personal information in violation of applicable laws.
To exercise any of these rights, you may contact AnyClip by following the instructions in section 10 below. We may need to verify your identity before we are able to process your requests.
8. Our Interactions with Children. Our Services are not intended for children and we do not permit children to register on them. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received or collected personal information pertaining to a child under the age of consent in the jurisdiction where the child is located without valid consent, we will remove such information from our records. If you believe that a child has provided us with personally identifiable information without the consent of his or her parent or guardian, please contact us at DPO@anyclip.com.
9. Third Party Services. Integration Third Parties
9.2. We enable you to interact with third party services (for example, Zoom and YouTube) to automate ingestion of your media assets from to our Services (“Integration Third Parties”). Media assets ingested from Integration Third Parties and associated with users accounts are processed for the purposes of providing you the Services. Retention of media assets ingested from Integration Third Parties is controlled by the customer, who may choose to retain such media assets even after ending its relationship with the Integration Third Parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Integration Third Parties. Please be aware that such third parties can collect personal information from you. Accordingly, we encourage you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of each Integration Third Parties.
10. California Do Not Track Notice. Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. Please note that we do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers, but we may allow third parties, such as companies that provide us with analytics tools, to collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different web sites when a consumer uses the services.