DevOps Team Leader
· AnyClip is looking for an experienced DevOps Team Lead, who will lead our DevOps team and contribute to AnyClip innovative Video AI Analytics platform by implementing cutting edge DevOps technologies and Tools.
· The successful candidate will take the responsibility for AnyClip large-scale AWS/ Kubernetes clusters, implementing continuous integration and deployment in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
· Lead AnyClip DevOps team of 2-3 DevOps engineers;
· Take end-to-end responsibility for designing and implementing tools and services that support production systems handling billions of requests per day;
· Design and implement automation processes for AWS/Kubernetes microservices and Big Data processes;
· Responsibility for all AWS/K8 clusters, AWS accounts, and production deployments;
· Work closely with other development and operation teams, promote cross-team collaboration;
· Work proactively to identify trends in performance and quickly address issues of scale.
· At least 1 year Team Leader or Technical Leader experience
· 3+ years hands-on experience in Linux system administration with Ubuntu, RedHat/Amazon Linux
· 2+ years hands-on experience with AWS - EC2, VPC, S3, ECR, IAM, route53, ELB/ALB, RDS
· Experience with CI/CD tools such ad Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins pipelines, Helm, Terraform
· Experience with Kubernetes
· Experience with Databases: ElasticSearch, Memcached, RedShift , Redis , MySQL
· Experience with programming languages such as Bash, Python, Go, Jinja
· Experience with Monitoring, Logging and Metrics systems such as DataDog, LogEntries – preferred
· Experience with 24/7 cloud-based production environment
· Team player, good understanding business needs
· Excellent communication skills in English and Hebrew – mandatory (Russian – advantage)
· Real passion for technology and strong learning skills