· AnyClip is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer, who will join our DevOps team and contribute to AnyClip innovative Video AI Analytics platform by implementing cutting edge DevOps technologies and Tools.
· The successful candidate will enjoy managing large-scale AWS/ Kubernetes clusters, implementing continuous integration and deployment in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
· Join AnyClip DevOps team and facilitate cross-team collaboration by designing and implementing tools and processes supporting systems handling billions of requests per day.
· Design and implement automation processes for AWS/Kubernetes clusters
· Work proactively to identify trends in performance and quickly address issues of scale.
· 3+ years hands-on experience in Linux system administration with Ubuntu, Amazon Linux
· 2+ years hands-on experience with AWS: EC2, VPC, S3, ECR, IAM, route53, ELB/ALB, RDS
· Experience with CI/CD tools such ad Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins pipelines, Helm, Terraform
· Experience with Kubernetes/Dockers
· Experience with Databases management for:- ElasticSearch, Memcached, RedShift , Redis , MySQL
· Experience with programming languages such as: Python, Go, Jinja
· Experience with Monitoring, Logging and Metrics systems such as DataDog, LogEntries – preferred
· Experience with 24/7 cloud-based production environment
· Team player
· Good English skills – mandatory
· Real passion for technology and strong learning skills