Senior Customer Success Manager
AnyClip is looking for a highly-motivated Customer Success Manager that will join AnyClip’s growing Media Operations Department. By using data and analytics, the CSM will be responsible for building and maintaining AnyClip’s key partnerships, driving revenue by optimizing opportunities that deliver on client’s business objectives. Success in this position requires strong analytical skills, strong ability to reach data-driven conclusions and excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Manage day-to-day operations, including campaign setup, verification and optimization, track campaign delivery, and monitor performance.
- Build, maintain, and upsell business partnerships, communicate with the company’s customers to reach solutions and improve yield and performance.
- Explore new opportunities, work with partners to achieve performance goals and proactively push for accounts’ growth.
- Turn data-driven conclusions into action items, and execute efficiently to reach successful results.
- Proactively troubleshoot and coordinate campaign issues, including errors in ad serving, 3rd party discrepancies, pacing, and reporting.
- Trend tracking - be on top of the daily/weekly/monthly trends and make recommendations based on it.
- Strong analytical skills with great attention to details.
- An independent fast learner, who takes initiative and has the ability to prioritize tasks, multi-task, and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, service oriented.
- Positive attitude, a team player.
- High creativity, ability to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions.
- High proficiency in written and verbal English – A must. Other languages – advantage.
- Previous experience in the Video ad-tech industry - Familiarity with Ad-servers, SSPs and DSPs - A strong advantage
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically with very strong Excel skills – A must.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or any related field - an advantage.